Saturday, June 28, 2014

Tray 5 Week 1 complete

Sorry for the delay in the posting of this update, but the Verizon service went down for a few days causing some havoc around the house.

These new trays are killing me.  They hurt like hell the first few days when I put them in or when I take them out. They are a major pain to get in an out with the new attachments, and by the end of the two weeks I managed to crack Tray 4.

On the plus side, the diet has me down 10lbs since we started this.  I didn't realize how much snacking I really did until I wasn't able to anymore.  I'm getting sloppy about brushing before putting them back in and managed to cause some bleeding in my upper tray.  Seems better now that I'm back on track.

Here are the Tray 5 Grill Shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment