Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cheek Biting and a request for a Crowbar.

Seriously... I wonder if I'm going to be dealing with 56 weeks of these things trying to take a chunk of my chubby cheeks every time I put them back on.   The DIET is going well, I have no inclination in anyway to remove my trays unless I absolutely have to.  That and the fact that I still need a crowbar to get the trays off, and yes, I'm removing them from the back to front like you are supposed to.  These don't even have the little protrusions yet.  Growing pains I guess...

On a side note I got a nice Phillips Sonicare toothbrush that I can take with me to clean up after meals.   I'm loving that thing.  It sounds like a high speed drill, but man does it plow through the gunk.  I just got to remember to take the time to make sure I hit every tooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment