Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tray 9 is in

Sitting here listening to Thievery Corporation on Pandora while playing with my braces.  They popped in and out this time with significantly less trouble than usual for a fresh tray.

I normally swap trays on Sunday, but I forgot and didn't swap them until last night.   Nine trays... wow can't believe it's been 18 weeks already...  I still have a ways to go, but I'm feeling better about my smile each time I do an update.

Tray 9.

What a mug.
 
 
Not a whole lot going on so I'll keep this one short.  Oh.. When I saw the dentist she said there was some inflamation in the upper left (right side facing) and that I need to be a little more diligent with the flossing.  To be honest I hadn't flossed much since, maybe three times.  I need to get better, but it seems I can barely remember to floss and rinse after meals now.  I was so on it in the beginning, but have lost alot of momentum as far as my personal wellbeing goes.  I haven't been on my walks, or any of the other myriad of things I should be doing to stave off my meloncolly.  Is that even spelled right?  Anyway... enough stream of consciousness crud.  I'm going to go talk a short walk.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment